moonlightdragon.freeforums.org

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to moonlightdragon - a Sims 2 community

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

NEW: Registering is now by E-mail activation, so make sure the E-mail you sign up with is valid.

If you don't recieve a mail with your username and password, or the welcome mail, please read the info in the "new users" sub-forum, here.

Post subject: I never knew I needed you
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:49 pm 
De-lurker

"Lilith you'll be late" called Gillian to her eldest daughter. She just seemed so different lately. She couldn't quiet put her finger on it but she seemed more closed off to the world and more engrossed in her books than ever.

"Give me Five minutes" called back Lilith who was pulling her hair into a ponytail and looking at her reflection. Lilith loved school as a matter of fact she always had but lately things were different. Nobody looked at her the same and she didn't know why. Nothing had changed about her as far as she knew, she spent most of the time either reading books or studying the same way she always had done.

Ever since she had moved here she had felt different to the others, they all dreamt of being Hairstylists, Football Players or even becoming Famous but all Lilith wanted was to be a Nurse and she was studying hard to make that happen. They all seemed to prefer parties and concerts but Lilith preferred to read books or study.

That Afternoon when she arrived home from school she got changed she logged onto her Facebook and began to chat with her long distance boyfriend Connor who she hadn't seen for just over two months. The last time they had been together he had pressured her into being intimate and she'd reluctantly agreed as she knew she wouldn't see him for awhile and he had made her feel like she owed him for that.

"Hey babe, I should be able to come up next weekend" typed Connor
"Oh really?" typed back Lilith "I can't wait to see you"
"Look babe I'm going 2 have 2 go as got work"
"Okay, well I love you "
"LY2 see ya later"

"Image
Penelope knocked on the door and asked Lilith to do her hair for Ballet as she always did. Lilith braided each bit of hair neatly and then gathered it all up into an elegant braided bun.

"Thankyou Lily" beamed Penelope as she twirled her way out of the room and down the stairs

"It's no bother Pen" called Lilith after her with a smile

At about 5am Lilith woke up feeling very sick, jumping out of bed she ran for the bathroom and only just made it before she vomited into the bowl.
"Urggh" she groaned "At least I shed this weight I've put on recently"

That's when it hit her...

"No way" she repeated again and again rubbing her bloated abdomen "I'm just being paranoid, I mean I haven't missed my period or anything.
"It just can't be" she continued "This can't happen, I have worked so hard for my place on The Student Nursing Programme at the hospital I can't afford to ruin it now!"

"No" she told herself "I am just being stupid, calm down you stupid girl you are on the pill it's impossible"

Calming herself down she took herself back to bed and tried to get back to sleep

Every morning for the next two weeks consisted of running to the bathroom and throwing up everything she had eaten the before but she still refused to believe that it could be true.

One morning she checked her Calendar and there it was or should I say wasn't. Her period was a over a week late.

Last edited by DaniJade456 on Wed May 10, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I never knew I needed you
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:15 am 
Social Bunny
Social Bunny

Wow, that's amazing!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 pm 
Social Bunny
Social Bunny

That sounds good, I'm eager to know what she is going to do.

However the pictures are very tiny, can you use bigger ones please ?

Last edited by YsatisLily on Thu May 11, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:06 pm 
De-lurker

Im not sure how to make them bigger unfortunatly

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:07 pm 
Social Bunny
Social Bunny

Size them up!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If they are ingame pics, then set the picture size to large. You can do that in the settings ingame. When you post these, make sure they say "snapshot" and not "thumbnail".

If they are big to begin with, but turn small after posting them, make sure you're using the link that goes to the picture, not the thumbnail. Some sites make links for the original and for a thumbnail sized picture.

Please don't PM me with WCIFs or requests.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:49 pm 
De-lurker

Okay thankyou, I will give that a try

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 am 
De-lurker

Theraven wrote:
If they are ingame pics, then set the picture size to large. You can do that in the settings ingame. When you post these, make sure they say "snapshot" and not "thumbnail".

If they are big to begin with, but turn small after posting them, make sure you're using the link that goes to the picture, not the thumbnail. Some sites make links for the original and for a thumbnail sized picture.

How do I know whether it's the thumbnail link or not? I used the snapshot from the folder but they still upload small

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 pm 
Social Bunny
Social Bunny

You can go to the camera options in game and change snapshot size to large, or use Fraps.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

On Imgshack, click on the "Get links/image sizes" button. Then choose "Type: Forum" and "Size: Fullsize".

First make sure your game indeed does take large pics instead of small ones. You should be able to see a big difference when clicking the "thumbnail" and "snapshot" files for the same picture. The largest picture size is 600x450 pixels. Looks like some of yours are small or thumbnail sized, and some are in the medium size.

Please don't PM me with WCIFs or requests.

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]